CVS stores near me in Marion, VA
Pharmacies in Marion, Virginia
If you are in need of a prescription refill in Marion, your search is over. The pharmacy at the North Main Street CVS can happily satisfy your requirements. Centrally located, the branch can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to vacationers leaving for their next trip, and more. Occasionally, you're in a rush and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Marion. You might have other occasions when you need one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you're doing a little last-minute packing for a red-eye or have a late-night emergency. Take a look at the details of the North Main Street CVS to learn what amenities it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Marion
There are numerous choices for things to do in Marion, including catching a game at Marion Stadium. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Marion not only provides a place to get a new prescription from Smyth County Community Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items needed to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Marion CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Marion are committed to meeting the demands of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Main Street location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Marion at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Marion (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Marion.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Marion, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Marion, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Marion, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Marion, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Marion, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Marion, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Marion, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Marion, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Marion, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Marion!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Marion, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.