CVS stores near me in Newport News, VA
11127 JEFFERSON AVE.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA, 23601
13000 WARWICK BLVD.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA, 23602
12755 JEFFERSON AVE
NEWPORT NEWS, VA, 23602
12130 JEFFERSON AVE
NEWPORT NEWS, VA, 23602
Pharmacies in Newport News, Virginia
With 21 CVS pharmacies in the Newport News area, you're likely to find one close to home. Whether you are packing up to catch a flight at Newport News Williamsburg International, a student taking classes at Christopher Newport University, or a local staying at home, your meds are important, and your neighborhood CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you realize you need a refill in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be glad to know you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near Newport News. There are also 16 drive-thru drugstores in Newport News in case you do not want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Newport News
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Newport News, this is especially important, as there is so much to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to taking in Fort Monroe National Monument. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Newport News, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Riverside Regional Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Newport News
CVS pharmacies in Newport News are dedicated to meeting the demands of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Newport News at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Jefferson Avenue location. Set up a customized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing prescription delivery in Newport News (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Newport News.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Newport News, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Newport News, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Newport News, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Newport News, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Newport News, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Newport News, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Newport News, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Newport News, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Newport News, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Newport News!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Newport News, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.