CVS stores near me in Norfolk, VA
972 E. LITTLE CREEK RD.
NORFOLK, VA, 23518
3200 LAFAYETTE BLVD.,
NORFOLK, VA, 23509
471 N. MILITARY HWY.
NORFOLK, VA, 23502
4261 E. LITTLE CREEK RD.
NORFOLK, VA, 23518
6678 EAST VIRGINIA BEACH BLVD.
NORFOLK, VA, 23502
3717 HAMPTON BLVD.
NORFOLK, VA, 23508
1245 N MILITARY HWY
NORFOLK, VA, 23502
Norfolk, Virginia Pharmacies
Norfolk locals, from students at Virginia Wesleyan University to travelers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 34 CVS pharmacies in the Norfolk area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Norfolk, like when you need to catch a late flight out of Norfolk International, you will be happy to know CVS has 8 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can even find 24 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Norfolk Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Norfolk, where there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Portsmouth Splash Park to exploring Fort Monroe National Monument. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Norfolk does more than give you the ability to fill a new prescription from Sentara Leigh Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Norfolk CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Norfolk are dedicated to meeting the needs of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Little Creek Road store help our patients find prescription drugs in Norfolk at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Norfolk (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Norfolk.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Norfolk, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Norfolk, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Norfolk, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Norfolk, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Norfolk, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Norfolk, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Norfolk, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Norfolk, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Norfolk, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Norfolk!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Norfolk, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.