CVS stores near me in North Tazewell, VA
265 MARKET ST
NORTH TAZEWELL, VA, 24630
Pharmacies in North Tazewell, Virginia
You will find 3 CVS pharmacies in the North Tazewell area, making it easy to get your medication. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. There will sometimes be times when you're running late and can't run into the store. Thankfully, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near North Tazewell in the area so you can get your medication as quickly as possible.
Your North Tazewell Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In North Tazewell, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you have to be prepared and to fully enjoy your day. Locating the best pharmacy in North Tazewell does more than give you a place to pick up a new prescription from Carilion Tazewell Community Hospital; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to get through the day or make your next outing a success.
North Tazewell CVS Pharmacies Services
North Tazewell CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in North Tazewell at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Market Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Buy your prescriptions in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes like prescription refills, medication delivery in North Tazewell (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Tazewell.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy North Tazewell, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Tazewell, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Tazewell, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Tazewell, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Tazewell, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Tazewell, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in North Tazewell, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Tazewell, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Tazewell, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Tazewell!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Tazewell, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.