CVS stores near me in Norton, VA
1128 PARK AVE., NW
NORTON, VA, 24273
Pharmacies in Norton, Virginia
The Norton area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the medicine you need in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to The University Of Virginia's College At Wise, travelers preparing for their next vacation and locals who require ongoing coverage all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself short on time and don't have time to get out of your car. Fortunately, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Norton in the city to help you get your medication and get back on the road fast.
Your Local Pharmacy in Norton
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is especially important in Norton, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're taking it all in. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Norton, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Norton Community Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Norton Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of every local, including are offered at our Norton pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Park Avenue Northwest location help our patients get rapid refills in Norton at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing prescription delivery in Norton (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Norton offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Norton, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Norton, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Norton, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Norton, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Norton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Norton, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Norton, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Norton, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Norton, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Norton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Norton, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.