CVS stores near me in Petersburg, VA
2100 S. CRATER RD.
PETERSBURG, VA, 23805
Pharmacies in Petersburg, Virginia
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Petersburg area. In fact, you will find 17 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to starting another semester at Virginia State University or getting ready for a long-awaited trip, we've got you covered. When you booked a late flight, and need to refill your medication to complete your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Petersburg. In addition to the 4 24-hour pharmacies, there are 12 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a place to park and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Petersburg
Whether you choose to spend the day cheering on your team at Rogers Stadium or exploring Petersburg National Battlefield, there's plenty to do in Petersburg. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Petersburg is where to go for getting a prescription order after being released from Central State Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Petersburg
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. Our Petersburg pharmacies are happy to provide services to meet the requirements of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Colonial Heights Boulevard location help you get prescriptions refilled in Petersburg at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Petersburg (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Petersburg provide ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription drugs and over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Petersburg, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Petersburg, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Petersburg, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Petersburg, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Petersburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Petersburg, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Petersburg, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Petersburg, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Petersburg, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Petersburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Petersburg, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.