CVS stores near me in Portsmouth, VA
1800 FREDERICK BLVD.
PORTSMOUTH, VA, 23707
3555 AIRLINE BLVD
PORTSMOUTH, VA, 23701
5829 HIGH ST. WEST
PORTSMOUTH, VA, 23703
Portsmouth, Virginia Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Portsmouth area is simple. In fact, you'll find 34 locations near the area. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for your next trip or a student getting your medication before enrolling at Eastern Virginia Medical School, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye, and have a prescription refill to complete your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Portsmouth. In addition to the 8 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 26 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Portsmouth Pharmacy
You have numerous possibilities for things to do in Portsmouth, including cheering on your team at Norfolk Scope Arena. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Portsmouth not only gives you a place to get new orders from Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Portsmouth Services
Portsmouth CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Portsmouth at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Airline Blvd location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through managing medication delivery in Portsmouth (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Portsmouth.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Portsmouth, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Portsmouth, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Portsmouth, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Portsmouth, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Portsmouth, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Portsmouth, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Portsmouth, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Portsmouth, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Portsmouth, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Portsmouth!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Portsmouth, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.