CVS stores near me in Powhatan, VA
2511 ANDERSON HIGHWAY
POWHATAN, VA, 23139
Pharmacies in Powhatan, Virginia
You can shop at 15 CVS pharmacies in the Powhatan area, which makes it a snap for residents to purchase their medication. Travelers packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Powhatan is the only solution, like when you have to catch a late flight. Luckily, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you end up being in such a rush that you can't take the time to find a parking spot. When that happens, the 11 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Powhatan Pharmacy
You are sure to find countless things to do in Powhatan but to have a really fun day, you need to be ready. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find what you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Powhatan is the place to go for medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Powhatan CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Powhatan pharmacies are glad to offer services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Pikeview Drive location help you get rapid refills in Powhatan at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Powhatan (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Powhatan offer everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Powhatan, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Powhatan, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Powhatan, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Powhatan, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Powhatan, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Powhatan, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Powhatan, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Powhatan, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Powhatan, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Powhatan!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Powhatan, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.