CVS stores near me in Ruckersville, VA
9026 SEMINOLE TRAIL
RUCKERSVILLE, VA, 22968
Pharmacies in Ruckersville, Virginia
The Ruckersville area has 10 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to get the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers preparing for their next trip and residents who require regular support all have their pharmaceutical requirements met. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Ruckersville, such as when you're catching a late flight out of Charlottesville-Albermarle. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, if you're in a rush and would rather not take the time to park, the 6 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Ruckersville Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Ruckersville, but sometimes when you're going about your day you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Ruckersville, you need one that provides medication refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Ruckersville Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our Ruckersville pharmacies are proud to provide the following services to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Seminole Trail store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Ruckersville at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Ruckersville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Ruckersville offer everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Ruckersville, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ruckersville, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ruckersville, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ruckersville, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ruckersville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ruckersville, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Ruckersville, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ruckersville, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ruckersville, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ruckersville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ruckersville, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.