CVS stores near me in Salem, VA
11 CHESTNUT ST.
SALEM, VA, 24153
1875 ELECTRIC RD
SALEM, VA, 24153
Pharmacies in Salem, Virginia
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Salem area. In fact, there are 14 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before starting another year at Roanoke College or packing up before a fun getaway, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye out of Roanoke Regional Woodrum, and have to refill your medication as you are hurriedly packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Salem is what you're looking for. Along with the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 13 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to search for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Salem
You have plenty of possibilities for things to do in Salem, like enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Splash Valley or catching a game at Roanoke College Soccer Stadium. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Salem, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from LewisGale Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Salem
CVS pharmacies in Salem are open to meet the needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Chestnut Street location help our patients find medication in Salem at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Salem (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Salem.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription drugs or everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Salem, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Salem, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Salem, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Salem, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Salem, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Salem, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Salem, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Salem, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Salem, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Salem!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Salem, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.