CVS stores near me in Smithfield, VA
1109 BENN'S CHURCH ROAD
SMITHFIELD, VA, 23430
Smithfield, Virginia Pharmacies
Smithfield residents, from those happy to stay home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription refills locally. There are 18 CVS pharmacies in the Smithfield area to help provide the medicinal care you seek. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Smithfield, like when you need to catch a red-eye, you will be glad to know you can find 5 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you will find 13 drive-thru drugstores in Smithfield for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to find a parking spot.
Your Smithfield Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you need. This is extra important in Smithfield, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Smithfield is the place to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Smithfield Services
CVS pharmacies in Smithfield are here to meet the medical requirements of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Smithfield at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Benns Church Blvd location. Set up an individualized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription delivery in Smithfield (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Smithfield.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Smithfield, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Smithfield, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Smithfield, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Smithfield, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Smithfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Smithfield, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Smithfield, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Smithfield, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Smithfield, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Smithfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Smithfield, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.