CVS stores near me in Spotsylvania, VA
9767 COURTHOUSE RD.
SPOTSYLVANIA, VA, 22553
Spotsylvania, Virginia Pharmacies
The Spotsylvania area has 19 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at University Of Mary Washington, travelers preparing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require regular support all have their prescription medication demands taken care of. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Spotsylvania, like when you need to catch a late flight. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, if you're short on time and would rather not take the time to park, the 15 drive-thru pharmacies near the area will meet your needs.
Your Spotsylvania Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need. In Spotsylvania, this is especially important, as there is a lot to doólike taking in Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Spotsylvania is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Spotsylvania
Spotsylvania CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Spotsylvania at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Courthouse Road location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Get your prescriptions in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Spotsylvania (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Spotsylvania provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Spotsylvania, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Spotsylvania, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Spotsylvania, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Spotsylvania, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Spotsylvania, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Spotsylvania, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Spotsylvania, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Spotsylvania, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Spotsylvania, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Spotsylvania!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Spotsylvania, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.