CVS stores near me in Staunton, VA
1302 BARTERBROOK RD.
STAUNTON, VA, 24401
1310 CHURCHVILLE AVE.
STAUNTON, VA, 24401
Pharmacies in Staunton, Virginia
Since there are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Staunton area, you're likely to find one nearby. Whether you're packing up to head out of town, a student living at Mary Baldwin University, or a local just living the Staunton life, your prescription drugs are important, and your local CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. Luckily, there are 4 drive-thru locations near the area if you don't want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Staunton
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is especially important in Staunton, where there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Staunton does more than give you somewhere to get a new prescription from Old Western State Hospital; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Staunton Services
CVS pharmacies in Staunton are open to meet the medical demands of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Staunton at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Churchville Ave location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Buy your prescriptions in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Staunton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Staunton provide everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Staunton, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Staunton, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Staunton, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Staunton, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Staunton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Staunton, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Staunton, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Staunton, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Staunton, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Staunton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Staunton, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.