CVS stores near me in Sterling, VA
401 STERLING PARK SHOP MALL
STERLING, VA, 20164
110 EDDS LANE
STERLING, VA, 20165
46201 POTOMAC RUN PLZ
STERLING, VA, 20164
45130 COLUMBIA PL
STERLING, VA, 20166
Pharmacies in Sterling, Virginia
You can shop at 126 CVS pharmacies in the Sterling area, which makes it a snap to purchase your prescription medication. Globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and Sterling natives all can get their medication without traveling too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Sterling is your only option, such as when you booked a late flight out of Washington Dulles International. Thankfully, CVS has 15 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you end up being in such a rush that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 39 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Sterling Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you need. In Sterling, this is especially important because there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Volcano Island Waterpark to adventuring at Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Sterling is where to go for filling a prescription order after being released from Total Health Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Sterling Services
CVS pharmacies in Sterling are dedicated to meeting the needs of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Potomac Run Plz location help you find prescription drugs in Sterling at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Sterling (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sterling provide everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Sterling, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sterling, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sterling, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sterling, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sterling, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sterling, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Sterling, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sterling, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sterling, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sterling!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sterling, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.