CVS stores near me in Suffolk, VA
2775 GODWIN BLVD.
SUFFOLK, VA, 23434
Pharmacies in Suffolk, Virginia
Suffolk locals, from those happy to stay home to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 25 Suffolk area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Suffolk, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be glad to know CVS has 7 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 19 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Suffolk Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you need. In Suffolk, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be able to handle what comes your way and to have a really fun day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Suffolk not only provides a place to pick up new prescriptions from Fresenius Medical Care at Obici Hospital; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Suffolk Services
CVS pharmacies in Suffolk are committed to meeting the demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Benns Church Blvd location help you find prescription drugs in Suffolk at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Suffolk (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Suffolk.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Suffolk, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Suffolk, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Suffolk, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Suffolk, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Suffolk, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Suffolk, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Suffolk, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Suffolk, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Suffolk, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Suffolk!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Suffolk, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.