CVS stores near me in Vinton, VA
1022 HARDY ROAD
VINTON, VA, 24179
Pharmacies in Vinton, Virginia
The Vinton area has 16 CVS pharmacies, so there's a good chance you'll find one a short distance away. If you're getting your luggage ready to catch a flight at Roanoke Regional Woodrum, a student starting a new term at Jefferson College Of Health Sciences, or a local just living the Vinton life, you have to have your prescription drugs, and CVS helps you find them. Emergencies take place at any time. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to discover you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near Vinton. Additionally, you can find 15 drive-thru locations near Vinton in case you do not have time to get out of your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Vinton
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Splash Valley or cheering on your team at Marjorie T. Berkley Field, you will surely find a lot to do in Vinton. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Vinton not only provides the ability to pick up new orders from Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Vinton CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are offered at our Vinton pharmacies to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Vinton at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Hardy Road location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Vinton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Vinton offer ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Vinton, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Vinton, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Vinton, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Vinton, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Vinton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Vinton, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Vinton, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Vinton, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Vinton, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Vinton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Vinton, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.