CVS stores near me in Windsor, VA
Pharmacies in Windsor, Virginia
You will find 6 CVS pharmacies in the Windsor area, which makes it simple for locals to buy their prescription drugs. Vacationers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Windsor natives all can find their medication without traveling too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Windsor is your only choice, such as when you've booked a late flight. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, you could be in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking spot. In such instances, the 4 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Windsor Pharmacy
In Windsor, there's plenty to do, like catching a game at William M Hooper Field. Whatever excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps get you ready. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Windsor, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Lakeview Medical Center - Suffolk, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Windsor Services
Windsor CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Windsor at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Windsor Blvd location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Windsor (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Windsor offer ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Head to your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Windsor, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Windsor, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Windsor, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Windsor, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Windsor, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Windsor, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Windsor, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Windsor, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Windsor, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Windsor!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Windsor, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.