CVS stores near me in Woodstock, VA
221 WEST RESERVOIR RD
WOODSTOCK, VA, 22664
Woodstock, Virginia Pharmacies
You will find 4 CVS pharmacies in the Woodstock area, which makes it easy for members of the community to get their prescription medication. Vacationers getting things ready before leaving town, and Woodstock natives all can purchase their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There will occasionally be times when you're pressed for time and can't run into the store. Luckily, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Woodstock in the area so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Woodstock
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require to get through the day. In Woodstock, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Woodstock, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Shenandoah Memorial Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
Woodstock CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Woodstock are committed to meeting the medical demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Reservoir Road location help you find medication in Woodstock at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer prescription delivery in Woodstock (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Woodstock provide ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Woodstock, VA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Woodstock, VA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Woodstock, VA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Woodstock, VA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Woodstock, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Woodstock, VA?
For pharmacy delivery in Woodstock, Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Woodstock, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Woodstock, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Woodstock!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Woodstock, VA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.