CVS Pharmacy Near Me in Burien, WA
117 Sw 160th Street Burien, WA 98166
206-242-2030 # 10373
- Accepts SNAP
- COVID Testing
- Drive-Thru Pharmacy
- Photo & Passport
- UPS Access Point
Details & Directions to 117 Sw 160th Street Burien , WA 98166
CVS Pharmacy Burien, WA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Burien, WA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Burien, Washington deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Burien, WA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Burien, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Burien, WA?
For pharmacy delivery in Burien, Washington, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Washington offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Burien, WA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Washington. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Burien, WA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Burien!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Burien, WA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.
Burien, Washington Pharmacies
The Burien area has 22 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the medicine you require in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at The Art Institute Of Seattle, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and locals who require regular coverage all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you're in a rush and don't have time to park your car. Luckily, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Burien in the city so you can get your meds and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Burien Pharmacy
In Burien, there is a lot to do, like catching some rays at Miami Beach or catching a game at Mel Olson Stadium. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Burien is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Harborview Medical Center-Nep, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Burien Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Burien pharmacies are proud to provide the following services to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Sw 160th Street store help you get medication refilled in Burien at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Burien (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Burien.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.