CVS stores near me in Lakewood, WA
9400 GRAVELLY LAKE DR SW
LAKEWOOD, WA, 98499
5618 LAKEWOOD TOWN CENTER BLVD SW
LAKEWOOD, WA, 98499
Pharmacies in Lakewood, Washington
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Lakewood area is simple. In fact, you can find 10 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription before heading off to Pacific Lutheran University or a traveler getting ready for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a flight, and have a prescription refill to finalize your packing, you likely do not have a minute to spare. In Lakewood, you can find 2 drive-thru pharmacies for when you do not want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Lakewood Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you need. This is especially important in Lakewood, where there is so much to doófrom spending the day having fun at Catapult Adventure Park Lakewood to catching some rays at Joemma Beach. The best pharmacy helps you get what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Lakewood is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from St. Clare Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Lakewood CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Lakewood are happy to provide the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Lakewood at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Lakewood Town Center Blvd location. Set up a customized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Get your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing medication refills, medication delivery in Lakewood (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lakewood.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Lakewood, WA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lakewood, WA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lakewood, WA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lakewood, WA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lakewood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lakewood, WA?
For pharmacy delivery in Lakewood, Washington, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Washington offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lakewood, WA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Washington. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lakewood, WA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lakewood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lakewood, WA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.