CVS stores near me in Marysville, WA
16818 TWIN LAKES AVE
MARYSVILLE, WA, 98271
Pharmacies in Marysville, Washington
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Marysville area. In fact, you'll find 6 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills at home or stocking up for a long-awaited getaway, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a flight, and have to refill your medication as part of your last-second packing, you probably do not have a minute to spare. In Marysville, you can find 2 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not have time to search for a place to park and run in the store.
Your Marysville Pharmacy
There are plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in Marysville, including catching some rays at Tulalip Shores or cheering on your team at Funko Field. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. Finding the best pharmacy in Marysville not only provides a place to get new prescriptions from Kaiser Permanente Everett Medical Center; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Marysville
CVS pharmacies in Marysville are here to meet the demands of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Marysville at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Market Pl location. Develop a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in Marysville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Marysville provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Marysville, WA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Marysville, WA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Marysville, WA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Marysville, WA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Marysville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Marysville, WA?
For pharmacy delivery in Marysville, Washington, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Washington offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Marysville, WA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Washington. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Marysville, WA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Marysville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Marysville, WA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.