CVS stores near me in Olympia, WA
2925 HARRISON AVE NW
OLYMPIA, WA, 98502
Olympia, Washington Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Olympia area is easy. In fact, you can find 2 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip or a student getting a refill prior to enrolling at Saint Martin's University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. Take note of the hours of operation at your nearby Olympia pharmacy to find out when you can get the medicine you need.
Your Local Pharmacy in Olympia
In Olympia, there's a lot to do, such as catching a game at Tumwater District stadium. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Olympia does more than provide somewhere to get new orders from Providence St. Peter Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Olympia CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our Olympia pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the demands of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Olympia at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Sleater Kinney Rd SE location. Develop a personalized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes such as prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Olympia (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Olympia offer everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Olympia, WA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Olympia, WA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Olympia, WA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Olympia, WA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Olympia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Olympia, WA?
For pharmacy delivery in Olympia, Washington, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Washington offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Olympia, WA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Washington. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Olympia, WA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Olympia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Olympia, WA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.