CVS stores near me in Renton, WA
Renton, Washington Pharmacies
Renton citizens, from those happy to stay home to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills conveniently. There are 23 CVS pharmacies in the Renton area to help you get the medicinal care you seek. There will occasionally be times when you are running late and can't get out of the car. Thankfully, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Renton in town to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Renton
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need. In Renton, this is extra important because there is so much to doóincluding catching some rays at Sunset Beach. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Renton, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Pacific Medical Center - Renton, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require.
Renton CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Renton are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Renton at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Se Carr Road location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Renton (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Renton provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription medication or over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Renton, WA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Renton, WA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Renton, WA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Renton, WA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Renton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Renton, WA?
For pharmacy delivery in Renton, Washington, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Washington offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Renton, WA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Washington. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Renton, WA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Renton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Renton, WA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.