CVS stores near me in Seattle, WA
531 QUEEN ANNE AVENUE, NORTH
SEATTLE, WA, 98109
2100 NORTH 45TH STREET
SEATTLE, WA, 98103
2438 32ND AVE WEST
SEATTLE, WA, 98199
2035 4TH AVE
SEATTLE, WA, 98121
503 WESTLAKE AVE N
SEATTLE, WA, 98109
302 NE NORTHGATE WAY
SEATTLE, WA, 98125
1401 2ND AVE
SEATTLE, WA, 98101
1448 NW MARKET ST, SUITE 100
SEATTLE, WA, 98107
Seattle, Washington Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Seattle area is easy. In fact, you can find 24 locations near the area. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription prior to heading off to Cornish College Of The Arts or a traveler getting ready for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a flight, and have to fill prescriptions to finalize your preparation, you likely will not have a moment to spare. In Seattle, you can find 6 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not have time to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Seattle
There are several options for things to do in Seattle, like cheering on your team at Logan Field. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in Seattle does more than give you the ability to fill new orders from Virginia Mason Hospital and Seattle Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Seattle Services
CVS pharmacies in Seattle are open to meet the demands of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Seattle at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 2nd Ave location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Seattle (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinicÆ locations near Seattle.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Seattle, WA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Seattle, WA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Seattle, WA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Seattle, WA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Seattle, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Seattle, WA?
For pharmacy delivery in Seattle, Washington, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Washington offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Seattle, WA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Washington. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Seattle, WA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Seattle!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Seattle, WA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.