CVS stores near me in Tacoma, WA
3320 S 23RD ST
TACOMA, WA, 98405
Pharmacies in Tacoma, Washington
The Tacoma area has 13 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to locate the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to University Of Washington-Tacoma Campus, travelers preparing for their next vacation and locals who require regular coverage all have their pharmaceutical needs taken care of. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you find yourself running late and don't have time to run into the store. Fortunately, there are 4 drive thru pharmacies in Tacoma in the area to help you get your medication and get back to whatever else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Tacoma
There are numerous options for things to do in Tacoma, like relaxing at Northilla Beach or cheering on your team at Stadium Bowl. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Tacoma not only gives you the ability to fill a new prescription from St. Joseph Medical Center; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Tacoma Services
CVS pharmacies in Tacoma are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Tacoma at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the S 23rd St location. Set up a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with accessing medication delivery in Tacoma (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Tacoma offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Tacoma, WA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tacoma, WA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tacoma, WA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tacoma, WA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tacoma, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tacoma, WA?
For pharmacy delivery in Tacoma, Washington, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Washington offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tacoma, WA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Washington. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tacoma, WA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tacoma!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tacoma, WA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.