CVS stores near me in Vancouver, WA
16200 SE MILL PLAIN BLVD
VANCOUVER, WA, 98684
8801 NE HAZEL DELL AVE
VANCOUVER, WA, 98665
Vancouver, Washington Pharmacies
You will find 18 CVS pharmacies in the Vancouver area, which makes it simple for residents to buy their prescription medication. Students getting ready to move in for a new term at University Of Portland, vacationers packing up before leaving town, and Vancouver natives all can find their prescription drugs nearby. There will occasionally be days when you are short on time and can't run into the store. Luckily, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Vancouver in the city so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Vancouver
In Vancouver, there's plenty to do, including exploring Fort Vancouver National Historic Site or cheering on your team at Kiggins Bowl. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Vancouver not only gives you the ability to pick up a new prescription from Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Vancouver Services
CVS pharmacies in Vancouver are dedicated to meeting the demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Vancouver at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the NE Hazel Dell Ave location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Vancouver (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Vancouver provide everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Vancouver, WA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Vancouver, WA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Vancouver, WA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Vancouver, WA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Vancouver, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Vancouver, WA?
For pharmacy delivery in Vancouver, Washington, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Washington offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Vancouver, WA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Washington. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Vancouver, WA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Vancouver!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Vancouver, WA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.