CVS stores near me in Bluefield, WV
1846 COAL HERITAGE RD.
BLUEFIELD, WV, 24701
Bluefield, West Virginia Pharmacies
Bluefield residents, from students at Bluefield State College to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 4 Bluefield area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you require. There are sure to be days when you're pressed for time and can't run into the store. Thankfully, there are 3 drive thru pharmacies in Bluefield in the area so you can get your meds as quickly and conveniently.
Your Local Pharmacy in Bluefield
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you need. This is extra important in Bluefield, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're taking it all in. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Bluefield, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Fresenius Medical Care at Bluefield Regional, Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Bluefield Services
CVS pharmacies in Bluefield are here to meet the medical needs of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Bluefield at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Coal Heritage Road location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Get your meds in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Bluefield (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bluefield.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Bluefield, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bluefield, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bluefield, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bluefield, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bluefield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bluefield, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Bluefield, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bluefield, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bluefield, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bluefield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bluefield, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.