CVS stores near me in Charleston, WV
885 OAKWOOD RD.
CHARLESTON, WV, 25314
4205 MACCORKLE AVE.
CHARLESTON, WV, 25304
Charleston, West Virginia Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Charleston area is simple. In fact, you can find 8 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription before enrolling at University Of Charleston or a traveler packing up for an upcoming journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a flight out of Yeager, and have a prescription refill as part of your last-second packing, you probably will not have a second to spare. In Charleston, you can find 5 drive-thru pharmacies for when you do not have time to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Charleston
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Charleston, where there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Charleston does more than give you a place to get new prescriptions from Saint Francis Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Charleston CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Charleston are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Plaza East location help our patients get rapid refills in Charleston at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing medication refills, prescription delivery in Charleston (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Charleston.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Head to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Charleston, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Charleston, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Charleston, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Charleston, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Charleston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Charleston, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Charleston, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Charleston, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Charleston, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Charleston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Charleston, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.