CVS stores near me in Clarksburg, WV
701 EAST MAIN ST
CLARKSBURG, WV, 26301
Clarksburg, West Virginia Pharmacies
The Clarksburg area has 6 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to find one close by. If you are packing your bags for a trip out of town or a local staying at home, your meds are vital, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're in a rush. Luckily, there are 4 drive-thru drugstores in the area for when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Clarksburg
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you what you need to get through the day. In Clarksburg, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to have a really fun day. Locating the best pharmacy in Clarksburg not only provides somewhere to pick up a new order from United Hospital Center; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Clarksburg Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Clarksburg are happy to offer services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Clarksburg at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Main Street location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Clarksburg (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Clarksburg.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Clarksburg, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Clarksburg, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Clarksburg, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Clarksburg, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Clarksburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Clarksburg, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Clarksburg, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Clarksburg, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Clarksburg, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Clarksburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Clarksburg, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.