CVS stores near me in Dunbar, WV
121 10TH ST.
DUNBAR, WV, 25064
Pharmacies in Dunbar, West Virginia
There are 8 CVS pharmacies in the Dunbar area, making it easy to find your medication. College students getting ready to move in for another semester at West Virginia State University, vacationers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There will sometimes be times when you are running late and can't get out of the car. Luckily, there are 5 drive thru pharmacies in Dunbar in the city so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Dunbar Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get what you require to make it through the day. This is extra important in Dunbar, where there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. The best pharmacy helps you get what you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Dunbar is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Thomas Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Dunbar Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. The following services are offered at our Dunbar pharmacies to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Dunbar at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the 10th Street location. Set up an individualized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing medication refills, prescription delivery in Dunbar (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dunbar.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Dunbar, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dunbar, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dunbar, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dunbar, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dunbar, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dunbar, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Dunbar, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dunbar, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dunbar, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dunbar!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dunbar, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.