CVS stores near me in Elkins, WV
505 RANDOLPH AVE
ELKINS, WV, 26241
Elkins, West Virginia Pharmacies
You can find a pharmacy at the Randolph Avenue CVS, which is easily accessible in the heart of Elkins. So whether you are you're a student getting your medication a student filling your prescription prior to enrolling at Davis & Elkins College or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip, we've got you taken care of. When you are catching a late flight, and need to refill your medication to finalize your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Elkins. In addition to 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies when you don't want to find a parking spot and go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Elkins
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you need to get through the day. In Elkins, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Elkins does more than give you a place to pick up a new order from Davis Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items required to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
Elkins CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Elkins are open to meet the requirements of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Randolph Avenue store help you get medication refilled in Elkins at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Elkins (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Elkins.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Elkins, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Elkins, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Elkins, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Elkins, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Elkins, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Elkins, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Elkins, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Elkins, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Elkins, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Elkins!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Elkins, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.