CVS stores near me in Fayetteville, WV
72 WHITEWATER AVE.
FAYETTEVILLE, WV, 25840
Fayetteville, West Virginia Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Fayetteville area is a piece of snap. In fact, you will find 5 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a big vacation or because you're in need of a refill, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a flight, and need a prescription refill as you're hurriedly packing, you likely don't have a minute to spare. In Fayetteville, there are 3 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not want to look for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fayetteville
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at ACE Adventure Resort | Whitewater Rafting West Virginia or catching a game at Fletcher M. Arritt Stadium, you're sure to find a lot to do in Fayetteville. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy helps you find what you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Fayetteville is where to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Plateau Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Fayetteville
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Fayetteville to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Whitewater Avenue store help our patients get rapid refills in Fayetteville at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes including prescription delivery in Fayetteville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fayetteville provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Fayetteville, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fayetteville, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fayetteville, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fayetteville, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fayetteville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fayetteville, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Fayetteville, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fayetteville, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fayetteville, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fayetteville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fayetteville, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.