CVS stores near me in Huntington, WV
2901 FIFTH AVE
HUNTINGTON, WV, 25702
5179 US ROUTE 60 EAST
HUNTINGTON, WV, 25705
505 TWENTIETH ST.
HUNTINGTON, WV, 25703
447 W WASHINGTON AVE
HUNTINGTON, WV, 25701
Huntington, West Virginia Pharmacies
With 12 CVS pharmacies in the Huntington area, there is a good chance you will have one close by. Whether you are getting your luggage ready to head to Tri-State Walker-Long, a student on campus at Marshall University, or a local just living the Huntington life, your meds are important, and your local CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. Fortunately, there are 10 drive-thru locations near town in case you do not want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Huntington
There's so much to do in Huntington, such as catching a game at Bob Sang Stadium. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Huntington does more than give you somewhere to get a new prescription from Breast Health Center - Cabell Huntington Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Huntington CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Huntington are committed to meeting the demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the 20Th Street store help you find prescription drugs in Huntington at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Huntington (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Huntington offer everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Huntington, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Huntington, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Huntington, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Huntington, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Huntington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Huntington, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Huntington, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Huntington, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Huntington, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Huntington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Huntington, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.