CVS stores near me in Hurricane, WV
3901 TEAYS VALLEY RD., CORNER OF HOSPITAL DRIVE
HURRICANE, WV, 25526
300 LIBERTY SQUARE DR
HURRICANE, WV, 25526
Pharmacies in Hurricane, West Virginia
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Hurricane area. In fact, there are 8 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a big trip or just to have refills at home, we've got you covered. Occasionally, you are in a rush and every moment counts. In Hurricane, you can find 5 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Hurricane Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need. This is extra important in Hurricane, where there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day thrill-seeking at Hurricane Splash Grounds. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Hurricane is the place to go for filling a new prescription after being discharged from Fresenius Medical Care at Teays Valley, Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hurricane
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are available at our Hurricane pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Teays Valley Road store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Hurricane at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Hurricane (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hurricane provide everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Hurricane, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hurricane, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hurricane, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hurricane, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hurricane, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hurricane, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Hurricane, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hurricane, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hurricane, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hurricane!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hurricane, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.