CVS stores near me in Kenova, WV
Kenova, West Virginia Pharmacies
Kenova locals, from college students at Marshall University to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication nearby. There are 11 Kenova area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. There are sure to be times when you're short on time and can't get out of your car. Fortunately, you can find 9 drive thru pharmacies in Kenova in the city so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kenova
You have many options if you're looking for something to do in Kenova, including cheering on your team at Panthers Field. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Kenova is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Hershel "Woody" Williams VA Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Kenova Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. Our Kenova pharmacies are glad to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Kenova at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Oak St location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Get your medications in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Kenova (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kenova.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Kenova, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kenova, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kenova, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kenova, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kenova, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kenova, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Kenova, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kenova, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kenova, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kenova!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kenova, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.