CVS stores near me in Martinsburg, WV
1200 EDWIN MILLER BLVD.
MARTINSBURG, WV, 25404
436 RETAIL COMMONS PKWY
MARTINSBURG, WV, 25403
Martinsburg, West Virginia Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Martinsburg area. In fact, you'll find 11 locations near the area. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for your next trip or a student getting your medication before enrolling at Shepherd University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. Sometimes you're in a hurry and every second is important. In Martinsburg, you can find 5 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to look for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Martinsburg Pharmacy
You have plenty of options if you're looking for something to do in Martinsburg, such as taking in Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park or catching a game at Cobourn Field. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Martinsburg not only gives you somewhere to pick up a new order from WVU medicine Berkeley Medical Center; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Martinsburg
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Martinsburg pharmacies are proud to offer services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Edwin Miller Boulevard store help you get rapid refills in Martinsburg at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Martinsburg (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Martinsburg.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Martinsburg, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Martinsburg, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Martinsburg, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Martinsburg, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Martinsburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Martinsburg, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Martinsburg, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Martinsburg, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Martinsburg, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Martinsburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Martinsburg, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.