CVS stores near me in Moundsville, WV
1114 LAFAYETTE AVE
MOUNDSVILLE, WV, 26041
Pharmacies in Moundsville, West Virginia
Since there are 6 CVS pharmacies in the Moundsville area, you are sure to find one nearby. Whether you're packing your things for a big tripor a local just living the Moundsville life, your medication is vital, and CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes your day gets away from you and you're pressed for time. Fortunately, you will find 3 drive-thru drugstores in town if you don't want to shop inside.
Your Moundsville Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to make it through the day. In Moundsville, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're enjoying the local attractions. Finding the best pharmacy in Moundsville not only provides somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from Reynolds Memorial Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Moundsville
Moundsville CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Moundsville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Lafayette Avenue location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes including prescription refills, medication delivery in Moundsville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Moundsville.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Moundsville, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Moundsville, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Moundsville, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Moundsville, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Moundsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Moundsville, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Moundsville, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Moundsville, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Moundsville, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Moundsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Moundsville, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.