CVS stores near me in Princeton, WV
Princeton, West Virginia Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Princeton area is simple. In fact, there are 3 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for your next trip or a student getting a refill prior to enrolling at Concord University, we've got you covered. There are days when you're in a rush and every minute counts. In Princeton, you can find 3 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Princeton Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get the things you require to get through the day. In Princeton, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. Finding the best pharmacy in Princeton not only provides somewhere to get new orders from Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Princeton; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Princeton
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Princeton to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Princeton at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Stafford Drive location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Princeton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Princeton.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Princeton, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Princeton, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Princeton, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Princeton, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Princeton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Princeton, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Princeton, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Princeton, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Princeton, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Princeton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Princeton, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.