CVS stores near me in Romney, WV
30 HERITAGE CIRCLE
ROMNEY, WV, 26757
Romney, West Virginia Pharmacies
The Romney area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents who require daily support all have their prescription medication demands taken care of. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you're short on time and do not have time to run into the store. Thankfully, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Romney in the city so you can refill your prescription and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Romney Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you need to make it through the day. In Romney, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. Locating the best pharmacy in Romney not only gives you somewhere to pick up a new prescription from Hampshire Memorial Hospital; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Romney CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are available at our Romney pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Romney at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Heritage Circle location. Set up a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Romney (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Romney.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Romney, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Romney, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Romney, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Romney, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Romney, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Romney, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Romney, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Romney, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Romney, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Romney!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Romney, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.