CVS stores near me in Summersville, WV
700 NORTHSIDE DR.
SUMMERSVILLE, WV, 26651
Pharmacies in Summersville, West Virginia
If you're in need of a prescription refill in Summersville, look no further. The pharmacy at the Professional Park Drive CVS can happily satisfy your requirements. Centrally located, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to globetrotters leaving for their next trip, and everyone in between. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Summersville, like when you're doing some last-minute packing for a late flight or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Other times, you might be in too much of a rush to find a parking space and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the information on the Professional Park Drive CVS to find out what services it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Summersville
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you need. This is extra important in Summersville, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Summersville not only gives you a place to fill a new prescription from Summersville Regional Medical Center; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Summersville Services
Summersville CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical requirements of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Summersville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Professional Park Drive location. Create a personalized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Get your medications at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Summersville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Summersville.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items as well as prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Summersville, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Summersville, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Summersville, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Summersville, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Summersville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Summersville, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Summersville, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Summersville, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Summersville, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Summersville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Summersville, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.