CVS stores near me in Weston, WV
Pharmacies in Weston, West Virginia
You will find 3 CVS pharmacies in the Weston area, which makes it easy to purchase your medication. Vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and Weston natives all can buy their prescription drugs without traveling too far. There will occasionally be days when you're rushing somewhere and can't get out of the car. Fortunately, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Weston in town so you can get your meds as quickly and easily.
Your Weston Pharmacy
In Weston, there's a lot to do, including cheering on your team at Martin Family Soccer Field. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what you choose to do. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Weston is the place to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Mon Health Stonewall Jackson Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Weston CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the needs of every local, including are offered at our pharmacies in Weston to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Weston at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Court Street location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Buy your refills at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Weston (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Weston provide everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Weston, WV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Weston, WV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Weston, WV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Weston, WV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Weston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Weston, WV?
For pharmacy delivery in Weston, West Virginia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in West Virginia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Weston, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Weston, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Weston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Weston, WV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.