CVS stores near me in Milwaukee, WI
7550 W. PERKINS PLACE
MILWAUKEE, WI, 53216
3860 S. 27TH ST.
MILWAUKEE, WI, 53221
MILWAUKEE, WI, 53202
2607 N. DOWNER AVE.
MILWAUKEE, WI, 53211
3030 W VILLARD AVE
MILWAUKEE, WI, 53209
2950 S CHASE AVE
MILWAUKEE, WI, 53207
Milwaukee, Wisconsin Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Milwaukee area is easy. In fact, there are 30 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another year at Milwaukee School Of Engineering or packing up before a big trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye out of General Mitchell International, and need to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Milwaukee is what you need. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 13 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to look for a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Milwaukee
Whether you prefer to spend the day thrill-seeking at Pelican Cove Water Park or cheering on your team at MSOE Kern Center, there is a lot to do in Milwaukee. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever you choose to do. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Milwaukee not only gives you the ability to pick up new prescriptions from Froedtert hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Milwaukee CVS Pharmacies Services
Milwaukee CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Milwaukee at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Farwell Avenue location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Milwaukee (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Milwaukee.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Milwaukee, WI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Milwaukee, WI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Milwaukee, WI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Milwaukee, WI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Milwaukee, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Milwaukee, WI?
For pharmacy delivery in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Wisconsin offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Milwaukee, WI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Wisconsin. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Milwaukee, WI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Milwaukee!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Milwaukee, WI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.