CVS stores near me in Onalaska, WI
Pharmacies in Onalaska, Wisconsin
The State Road 16 CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently situated in the center of Onalaska. College students looking to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at University Of Wisconsin-La Crosse, globetrotters preparing for their next vacation, and locals who require regular coverage, all have their prescription medication needs covered. If you're in a hurry and can't waste the time to search for a parking spot and go inside the store, head to a drive-thru pharmacy near Onalaska. Check pharmacy hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, such as when you are catching a late flight out of La Crosse Municipal.
Your Onalaska Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to spend the day having fun at Jump Start Adventure Park or cheering on your team at Viterbo Soccer Field, there is a lot to do in Onalaska. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you do. Finding the best pharmacy in Onalaska provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items required to get through your day or make your next trip successful.
Onalaska CVS Pharmacies Services
Onalaska CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical demands of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the State Road 16 location help you find medication in Onalaska at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Onalaska (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Onalaska.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Onalaska, WI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Onalaska, WI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Onalaska, WI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Onalaska, WI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Onalaska, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Onalaska, WI?
For pharmacy delivery in Onalaska, Wisconsin, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Wisconsin offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Onalaska, WI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Wisconsin. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Onalaska, WI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Onalaska!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Onalaska, WI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.