CVS stores near me in Oshkosh, WI
1736 W. 9TH AVE.
OSHKOSH, WI, 54902
1900 S KOELLER ST
OSHKOSH, WI, 54902
Pharmacies in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
You will find 8 CVS pharmacies in the Oshkosh area, making it simple for members of the community to buy their prescription medication. Students living near campus at University Of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, travelers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Oshkosh is your only choice, like when you booked a late flight. Fortunately, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you find yourself so pressed for time that you can't take the time to park. In such instances, the 4 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Oshkosh Pharmacy
In Oshkosh, there's plenty to do, like catching a game at Reetz Softball Complex. No matter what excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Oshkosh not only provides the ability to get a new order from Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Oshkosh CVS Pharmacies Services
Oshkosh CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Oshkosh at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the W. 9Th Ave. location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Get your medications at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Oshkosh (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Oshkosh.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription drugs as well as everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Oshkosh, WI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Oshkosh, WI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Oshkosh, WI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Oshkosh, WI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Oshkosh, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Oshkosh, WI?
For pharmacy delivery in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Wisconsin offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Oshkosh, WI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Wisconsin. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Oshkosh, WI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Oshkosh!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Oshkosh, WI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.