CVS stores near me in Sheboygan, WI
Sheboygan, Wisconsin Pharmacies
The Sheboygan area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Travelers preparing for their next trip and residents who require ongoing care all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself running late and don't have time to park your car. Fortunately, there is a drive-thru pharmacy near Sheboygan in town so you can refill your prescription and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sheboygan
Whether you prefer to spend the day thrill-seeking at Breaker Bay Water Park or cheering on your team at Sheboygan A's Baseball, there's a lot to do in Sheboygan. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you choose to do. Finding the best pharmacy in Sheboygan does more than provide the ability to fill new orders from Sheboygan Medical Center; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Sheboygan
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our Sheboygan pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Sheboygan at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the State Highway 28 location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Sheboygan (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sheboygan.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to get everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Sheboygan, WI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sheboygan, WI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sheboygan, WI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sheboygan, WI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sheboygan, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sheboygan, WI?
For pharmacy delivery in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Wisconsin offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sheboygan, WI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Wisconsin. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sheboygan, WI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sheboygan!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sheboygan, WI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.