CVS stores near me in Wausau, WI
102 CENTRAL BRIDGE ST.
WAUSAU, WI, 54401
Wausau, Wisconsin Pharmacies
The Wausau area has 2 CVS pharmacies, so you're sure to have one nearby. Whether you are packing up to head out of town or a local staying at home, you need your meds, and CVS can help you find them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're in a hurry. You'll also find 1 drive-thru location in Wausau in case you do not want to look for parking.
Your Wausau Pharmacy
There are numerous options for things to do in Wausau, including catching a game at Thom Field. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Wausau is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Wausau Services
CVS pharmacies in Wausau are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Wausau at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Central Bridge Street location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes like the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Wausau (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Wausau.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Wausau, WI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wausau, WI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wausau, WI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wausau, WI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wausau, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wausau, WI?
For pharmacy delivery in Wausau, Wisconsin, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Wisconsin offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wausau, WI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Wisconsin. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wausau, WI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wausau!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wausau, WI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.