CVS stores near me in Casper, WY
401 SE WYOMING BLVD
CASPER, WY, 82609
Casper, Wyoming Pharmacies
If you are searching for a prescription refill in Casper, you're in luck. The pharmacy at the CVS Pharmacy CVS will gladly satisfy your requirements. Centrally located, the store is easy to get to for everyone from locals to globetrotters leaving for their next journey, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Casper, such as when you're doing some last-minute packing on your way to a late flight out of Natrona County Intl or have a late-night emergency. Other times, you might be too pressed for time to search for a parking spot and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the details of the CVS Pharmacy CVS to see what amenities it provides.
Your Casper Pharmacy
There are plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in Casper, such as catching a game at Mike Lansing Field. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Casper not only gives you the ability to fill a new prescription from Wyoming Medical Center; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Casper Services
CVS pharmacies in Casper are committed to meeting the medical needs of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find medication in Casper at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Casper (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Casper.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Get prescription meds as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Casper, WY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Casper, WY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Casper, WY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Casper, WY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Casper, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Casper, WY?
For pharmacy delivery in Casper, Wyoming, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Casper, WY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Wyoming. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Casper, WY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Casper!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Casper, WY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.