CVS stores near me in Cheyenne, WY
1708 DELL RANGE BLVD.
CHEYENNE, WY, 82009
Pharmacies in Cheyenne, Wyoming
The CVS Pharmacy CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the center of Cheyenne. Vacationers packing for their next vacation, and residents in need of ongoing coverage, all have their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. When you are catching a red-eye out of Cheyenne, and have a prescription refill to complete your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Cheyenne. Along with 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies if you don't want to find a place to park and go into the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cheyenne
No matter what you do, we help get you what you need. In Cheyenne, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the local attractions. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Cheyenne, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Cheyenne Veterans Affairs Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Cheyenne Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our Cheyenne pharmacies are glad to offer services to meet the demands of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get rapid refills in Cheyenne at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Cheyenne (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cheyenne offer ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Cheyenne, WY Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cheyenne, WY?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cheyenne, WY deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cheyenne, WY?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cheyenne, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cheyenne, WY?
For pharmacy delivery in Cheyenne, Wyoming, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cheyenne, WY?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Wyoming. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cheyenne, WY?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cheyenne!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cheyenne, WY offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.