Get Your Flu Shot in Chase City, Virginia at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Chase City, Virginia
- 610 North Main Street Chase City, VA 23924
- 24 Gateway Lane Clarksville, VA 23927
- 807 East Atlantic Street South Hill, VA 23970
- 3231 Halifax Road South Boston, VA 24592
- 240 Lusardi Drive Brookneal, VA 24528
- 109 Dabney Drive Henderson, NC 27536
- 919 S Main St Farmville, VA 23901
- 215 Williamsboro Street Oxford, NC 27565
- 900 North Madison Boulevard Roxboro, NC 27573
- 7738 Richmond Highway Appomattox, VA 24522
Does CVS at Chase City, Virginia offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back