Store and Photo hours:
Approx walk-in wait
Clinic currently closed
Visit clinic 1966 another day
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 1057 Boston Post Road, Guilford, Connecticut 06437
Guilford can be a great place to live, with a diverse array of parks offering activities such as jogging, walking, softball, roller hockey, ice hockey, bocce and swimming. Of course, outdoor fun does mean you run a risk of injury. If you come down with joint pain or a muscle strain, MinuteClinic® is open seven days a week, and you can check approximate walk-in wait times online. Stop by our location at 1057 Boston Post Road off Church Street and near Interstate 95. We’re also a few blocks from Mill Pond Park.
We treat illnesses and skin conditions too
If you’re dealing with a sprain or another minor injury such as a cut or bug bite, we’re certainly a convenient and affordable option. Even better, you can see us for other reasons, namely minor illnesses, skin conditions, women’s services, vaccinations and injections, travel health, screenings and monitoring and wellness and physicals.
So, if you’re struggling with a nasty cough or can’t figure out what that gnarly skin rash means, please come on by. Here are some examples of the services we provide at MinuteClinic®:
- Treatment for allergies, mouth pain, nausea, sore throat, mono, sinus infections
- Treatment for joint pain, strains, sprains, cuts, wounds, blisters, bug bites and stings
- Treatment for chicken pox, impetigo, lice, athlete’s foot, cold sores, poison ivy, sunburn
- Birth control care, pregnancy evaluations and other women’s services such as HPV and UTI treatment
- Pre-travel consultations so you can get vaccinations and help with potential conditions such as motion sickness and traveler’s diarrhea
- Screening for cholesterol, diabetes and basic health
- Monitoring for asthma, diabetes and high cholesterol
- Treatment for diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Shots such as the flu, Tdap, MMR, IPV and pneumonia vaccines
We’re affordable and convenient
It’s a rare doctor’s office that is open seven days a week and that welcomes walk-ins. Our clinic is both of those things, and what’s more, we’re inside a CVS Pharmacy®. What that means for you: You can pick up your prescriptions and shop for over-the-counter medications, health care products, household items and snacks all under one roof. Heck, you can even walk into the clinic if you happen to stop by CVS Pharmacy® to buy cough syrup and notice that there’s no wait time for walk-ins.
Other reasons to visit our MinuteClinic® include the fact that we accept most insurance plans and welcome uninsured patients. Anyone can look at our website to see how much a treatment or procedure will cost. No sticker shock down the road, and you have a mix of payment options such as cash, credit card and check.
Visit our clinic
If you’re worried that coming to our clinic means that your regular doctor’s office is out of the loop, then we have good news! With your permission, we’ll send a summary of your visit to your doctor. Everyone stays on the same page.
With great communication, affordable prices, diverse services and transparency, you stand to reap many rewards from MinuteClinic®. To find us, you can search for, “walk in clinic near me,” on your phone or call (203) 458-1444 .